Citizen Doctor definition
Physicians participate in civic activities, public dialogue, let the society understand rational medical care, improve medical and medical relationships, improve medical quality, benefit the people, become physician citizens, pursue justice, and care for society.
The Association aims to safeguard the rights and interests of citizens, promote the harmonious relationship between medical and medical conditions, improve medical regulations, promote community medical care, and assist citizens to understand medical policies.
The tasks of this association are as follows:
1. Promote citizen physician clinics to protect citizens' medical rights.
2. Promote community health services in conjunction with citizen physician clinics.
3. A citizen medical consultation service is provided in conjunction with a citizen physician clinic.
4. Assist the government in collecting data on medical relationship data.
5. Assist the government in collecting citizens' opinions on medical policies.
6. Cooperate with the government's medical and health pharmacy policy to promote community service.